Bulletin of the Anthropology Swiss Society

The Swiss Society for Anthropology and Ethnology was founded in 1920 and, starting in 1924/25, published the „Bulletin of the Swiss Society for Anthropology and Ethnology“. After the split-off of the ethnologists into a separate society in 1971, the Bulletin merged with the journal „Archives suisses d’Anthropologie générale“ which then served as the gazette of the Swiss Society for Anthropology from 1974 to 1983. After that, its publication was discontinued until 1995, when it was resumed in the form of the presently still existing “Bulletin of the Swiss Society for Anthropology”.

The Bulletin is the official journal of the Swiss Swiss Society of Anthropology and offers the ability to publish in English, German, French and Italian. The close collaboration between the SGA with many disciplines allows authors to discuss various aspects related to the research in anthropology.

Kontakt

e-Mail:

bulletinsga@gmail.com