This issue is not simply about healthy food, but about smart food. Smart food is more than individual well-being, it is well-being of all humanity and survival of the planet, so to speak. The production of smart food must be sustainable and socially acceptable. With it, the concerns of the fair trade shops from the nineties have arrived in the laboratories of universities and the innovative minds of start-ups.
- Six innovations for our future diet
- The ups and downs of nutrition studies
- “We need to show how change is practically achievable”
- From the field to our plates
- A photo-shoot for vegan chicken