Dealing with otherness, multiculturalism, diversity is hard work for us. This is also true at universities. Admittedly, people from all over the world meet there, there are exchange programmes for students, and mobility is obligatory in a research career. However, this does not lead to more diversity, but rather to people at universities around the world becoming more alike.
- The many faces of difference
- Eight examples for promoting diversity
- The boundaries of anti-discrimination
- Portrait series: The many faces of diversity
- Women students, but no women’s toilets
- Different perspectives are hard work